Earned Value In-House Training
Earned Value In-House Training Tailored for Your Company’s Needs
Humphreys & Associates is a registered education provider for PMI, an approved education provider for AACEI and is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of CPE.
H&A often conducts the standard Earned Value Management Systems, Advanced Earned Value Management Techniques, and Project Scheduling workshops at a client's location. H&A also frequently tailors workshops or combines workshop contents to meet your specific training requirements. Conducted at your location, these workshops provide valuable knowledge to enhance the productive use of your project management system. You can use the workshops to target specific needs such as preparing a project for an Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) or to improve a specific process such as developing Estimates at Complete (EAC), integrating subcontractor data, or writing Variance Analysis Report (VAR) narratives.
For clients interested in offering continuous In-House training, we offer "train the trainer" instruction to prepare In-House instructors to teach the education programs. We can also provide one-on-one mentoring to prepare for a compliance or surveillance review.
Refer to the list of some of our popular In-House training workshops for more information about the various training workshop options.
Would You Benefit from Earned Value In-House Training?
- Reach a broader internal audience for the EVMS training. Conducting the earned value training In-House can save time and expenses for a larger group of students.
- Learn from the best in the business. Whatever your EVMS training needs, H&A has the depth and breadth of experience to conduct the training you need.
- Tailor content to your business environment. We can incorporate your specific forms, reports, or artifacts to reflect your EVMS or project specific environment.
- Focus on areas that need improvement. Frequently a self assessment or a customer review can highlight EVMS process areas that require additional training. Specific, tailored training can help to address the issues and enable you to quickly respond to corrective action requests.
- Fast and economical means to implement a "train the trainer" program.
Several Key Features of Earned Value In-House Training
- Opportunity for one-on-one mentoring with subject matter experts.
- H&A vast library of training materials are available now to provide the foundation to quickly produce training content or to conduct training to address specific needs.
- Content can reflect your business environment, project specific needs, toolsets, or training objectives.
Contact us today to learn more about EVMS In-House Training – (714) 685-1730