EVMS Online Training
EVMS Online Training for Your Convenience
Humphreys & Associates is a registered education provider for PMI, an approved education provider for AACEI and is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of CPE.
Humphreys & Associates online training includes the EVMS Virtual Learning Lab, Scheduling Virtual Learning Lab, and CAM Discussion. The EVMS Virtual Learning Lab and Scheduling Virtual Learning Lab courses cover the principles of earned value management or scheduling along with case studies, exercises, and examples. The CAM Discussion can be used to prepare for an Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), compliance review, or surveillance review.
Why EVMS Online Training?
- Learn from the experts at your convenience. Online training is an effective way for motivated students to fit the learning process into their work schedule. The student is more engaged as the content is broken up into modules for short, focused time spans. Students can learn new topics or refresh their knowledge at their own pace.
- Accelerates the learning process. Online training makes it easy for more people to become proficient in EVMS at less cost. The online training provides a solid foundation to build upon for a complete training learning approach.
- Quickly measure results. Quiz scores and exams can be used to track course progress and produce certificates of completion.
- Eliminates training development, maintenance, and instruction costs. The online content is available on demand and is current with the latest industry trends and government requirements.
Several Key Features of H&A Online Training Courses
- Virtual learning labs provide over 21 hours of instruction (equivalent to a three day workshop).
- Hands-on case studies, exercises, and examples.
- Gain immediate feedback with scored quizzes and exams to test knowledge levels.
- Earn AACEI or PMI course credits (CEUs or PDUs).